TICKET REFUND for Semi-stage Opera The Marriage of Figaro on 22-23 August 2020
In view of the continued severe epidemic, the performances of Semi-staged Opera The Marriage of Figaro scheduled on 22 Aug at 7:30pm and 23 Aug at 3:00pm at Concert Hall, Hong Kong City Hall will be cancelled. We understand and share the great disappointment of our audience. We are very grateful for your support and look forward to seeing you again in our future programmes.
Please refer to the following ticket refund arrangement:
- Ticket holders please download a “Ticket Refund Application Form” via this link: CLICK HERE
- The completed “Ticket Refund Application Form” should be sent together with the ticket(s) including the stubs to Opera Hong Kong office at 1907 Pacific Plaza, 410 Des Voeux Road West, Hong Kong on or before 30 September 2020. Please mark “TICKET REFUND” on the envelope and make sure you keep a copy of the form and the tickets for your own record. To avoid unnecessary delay in delivery, please ensure sufficient postage has been paid before posting.
- For patrons who booked online or via telephone and had not redeemed your ticket(s), please roll out your ticket(s) using the same credit card as you made the order at any Ticket Dispensing Machines (TDM) located at the following network before 23 September 2020: http://www.cityline.com/chi/helpdesk/locationOfuTdm.jsp
- Please note that Handling Charge is NOT refundable.
- Ticket Refund Application has to be done on or before 30 September 2020. Late application will not be accepted.
- Opera Hong Kong will send you a Confirmation Email upon receipt of your application. It will take about 2-3 months to process your refund application from the date of receipt. Refund will be made by crossed-cheque.
If you have any questions, please call us at 2234 0303 / 2234 0738 during office hours or send email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you once again for your support!