【TICKET REFUND】Opera Madama Butterfly
Due to Typhoon Signal No. 8, the performance of Madama Butterfly on 9 October 2021 at Grand Theatre, Hong Kong Cultural Centre was rescheduled to 10 October 2021.
Ticket holders who could not attend the rescheduled performance please refer to the following ticket refund arrangement:
- Ticket holders please download a “Ticket Refund Application Form” by clicking HERE.
- The completed “Ticket Refund Application Form” should be sent together with the ticket(s) including the stubs on or before 22 November 2021 in either of the following ways:
- (a) By posting the above items to Opera Hong Kong office at 1907 Pacific Plaza, 410 Des Voeux Road West, Hong Kong. Please mark “TICKET REFUND” on the envelope and make sure you keep a copy of the form and the tickets for your own record. To avoid unnecessary delay in delivery, please ensure sufficient postage has been paid before posting.
- (b) By sending the scanned copies of the above items via email to email@example.com.
- For patrons who booked online or via telephone and had not redeemed your ticket(s), please roll out your ticket(s) using the same credit card as you made the order at any Ticket Dispensing Machines (TDM) located at the following network before 15 November 2021: https://www.cityline.com/Tdm.do?lang=en_US
- Please note that Handling Charge is NOT refundable.
- Ticket Refund Application has to be done on or before 22 November 2021. Late application will not be accepted.
- Opera Hong Kong will send you a Confirmation Email upon receipt of your application. It will take about 2-3 months to process your refund application from the date of receipt. Refund will be made by crossed-cheque and sent to the address provided.
If you have any questions, please call us at 2234 0303 during office hours (09:30 – 13:00; 14:00 – 18:30) or send email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you once again for your support!